We Can Help You Prevent Sewer Backups in Knoxville
Sewer backups are a pricey mess. Damage and repairs can be pricey—on average, about $4,400.
R & M Climate Control Service Experts can help you avoid that by validating you have a backflow assembly. This acts as a safeguard against backups.
Most homeowners may not know they’re responsible for maintaining and repairing the sewer lateral. This is the pipeline that links the Knoxville sanitary sewer main and your residence.
At R & M Climate Control Service Experts, our plumbers and Experts have the knowledge, training and talent to handle everything connected with sewer service and sewer inspection.
No matter what’s leading your sewer to back up or become congested, make sure to contact us as soon as you find a problem. Taking care of it before it gets out of control can help you avoid costly loss to your basement.
Common Causes of Sewer Backup
Blockages in the city’s sanitary sewer main can make your sewer back up. Tree roots can also lead to problems if they grow into your lines.
There are several you can do to avoid a backup.
- Dispose of waste correctly.
- Don’t dispose of grease down your drain.
- Don’t flush paper towels, wet wipes or feminine goods.
- Have R & M Climate Control Service Experts add a backwater prevention valve to prevent sewer backflows.
- Have us look for and correct incorrect plumbing connections, like French drains, sump pumps or other flood control systems. These connections can obstruct your lines with debris and silt.
- Install a new line and tap with plastic pipe to prevent tree roots from damaging your lines.
Get in touch with R & M Climate Control Service Experts today at 865-229-6176 or book an appointment online and let us do the dirty work for you. We offer quality equipment options and Expert service for all your plumbing needs. And our work is supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*