End Expensive Water Leaks in Your Knoxville Home
An ordinary home wastes 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water annually on account of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters are easy to locate. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or cracked water supply lines can go unnoticed for a long time.
A water leak can be pricely. You’re paying for surplus water you don’t want, and leaks can be destructive to your home.
That’s why it’s crucial to detect and fix the slightest leaks.
R & M Climate Control Service Experts is here to help you accomplish just that. We have the skills for professional leak detection and water line repair in Knoxville.
6 Signs You Might Have a Plumbing Leak
Finding and taking care of leaks are the most common calls we receive for plumbing services. Finding a leak immediately can help you avoid pricey water damage. Some leaks can be trickier to find than others, but there are a couple telltale hints that you need to call a plumber in Knoxville. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is more expensive than normal.
- Your pipes regularly make thumping sounds.
- There are rust stains in your tub, or your water looks rusty.
- Floors or walls appear moist or soft.
- You find water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s damp soil or erosion by your residence’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you believe you have a leak but can’t find the signs, check your water meter:
- Make sure no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Examine the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is commonly a triangular dial or small silver circle. If the dial is spinning, you likely have a leak.
We can track down the source of the leak and get it fixed before you spend more money or possibly damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the places water is used in your home, there are many areas you could uncover a leak.
Leaks can be triggered by broken seals around water connectors, rusty pipes, clogs and more.
They frequently occur:
- On water supply lines and connections under the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, particularly ones that are growing old
- In hot- and cold-water hoses plugged into your washing machine
If you find evidence of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we back all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Call us at 865-229-6176 or schedule an appointment online.