Plumbing is an important component of your everyday life, even if you don’t recognize it. From your shower down to your water heater, you need your plumbing working so you can finish the day. R & M Climate Control Service Experts can take care of it through expert plumbing service in Knoxville, so you can complete other tasks.
Our Experts have seen and handled every plumbing issue your home could have. Our technicians can help get your house back on track—regardless of your system throws at you. Give us a call at 865-229-6176 or contact us online to set up your appointment now.
Our work is endorsed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* So you can rest assured that our pros will support you from the moment we get to work until it’s complete.
Signs There’s a Water Leak in Your Knoxville Home
Even though leaks are amid the most common reasons we’re called to homes, it can be particularly difficult to figure out the origin and correct the problem yourself. Here are some indications it’s time to call in the professionals.
- Climbing water expenses, but no noticeable additional water use
- Walls or floors feel soft
- Reddish water or rust color in sinks
- Soil erosion around your home’s foundation
- Noisy, shaking pipes If you’re encountering any of these issues, it’s time to act. The sooner we can diagnose the leak and find a solution, the more possible it is that you’ll be able to bypass pricier troubles or large-scale water damage.