Furnace Installation in Knoxville Supported With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t only fix and tune up heating systems, we also give first-rate furnace installation in Knoxville.
What makes our professional work stand out from others? We’ve perfected our method over time.
All of our Experts are ACE certified, which shows they’ve received the most respected technical certification in the business. They also are involved in continuing industry and product training to find the best procedures to provide furnace repair and furnace maintenance, plus skilled furnace installation.
And we support all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so convinced of our fantastic services that we give you time to think it over—a year, in reality.
Call us at 865-229-6176 to set your furnace installation today.
How Will I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It might be difficult to know exactly when your heating system is going to fail or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system will start to give you clues that it’s close to permanent failure. Here are a few of the most typical signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With professional maintenance, a majority of furnaces survive for nearly 20 years, although some may last even longer. If yours is reaching that age, it’s smart to initiate planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t experience an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair should this happen. If your newest bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are frequently fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about upgrading your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. Because of reduced performance, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a few signs that your furnace is struggling:
- Your furnace turns on and off too frequently, even if you consistently replace the air filter.
- Your furnace produces cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You realize it’s more difficult regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly turning up the thermostat because your home is too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation could help you lower your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at using fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can really add up over its lifetime!
4. Weird Furnace Noises
It’s expected for your furnace to produce some noise as it heats your home. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something critically wrong with it. Because these problems can be costly to fix, it’s often preferable to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working properly, its burner flames should be blue. If you discover yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t burning fuel very effectively and may even be producing hazardous carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide leaks is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also appreciate greater energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older heater.
- You want to boost your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which often don’t work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to arrange furnace installation can be difficult and irritating. Our Experts at R & M Climate Control Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can depend on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 865-229-6176 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What Will Happen When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what will happen when we put in your new heating system.
- Neat installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll use shoe covers to defend your carpet from any dust we might track in. We put down sheets surrounding the installation space to prevent messes.
- Pro labor—Our Experts have obtained some of the best distinguished technical certifications in the industry.
- A thorough check—After we’re done, we go over a sheet to ensure your heating equipment is operating properly before we leave.
- Surpassing expectations—We’ll hook up your new heater to match local code. And we’ll frequently go above and beyond, for the most excellent service wherever.
Set Your Furnace Installation Right Away with R & M Climate Control Service Experts
Need another reason to purchase a heating system from R & M Climate Control Service Experts?
Your new heater comes with a free membership plan. This offers you a head start on suitable furnace maintenance and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 865-229-6176 or contact us online to book your appointment now. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.