HVAC is short for heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We commonly use this phrase to refer to your complete heating and cooling equipment, which incorporates:
- Comfort equipment, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality productions, for instance air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, such as thermostats systems
While there are varying types of HVAC equipment, they all operate the same by:
- Pulling from a fresh air source outside or inside your residence or business.
- Running air through a filter to remove dirt and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Delivering air with a ducted system or immediately into a space, depending on the type of system you rely on.
At R & M Climate Control Service Experts, we offer a comprehensive list of outstanding HVAC services in Knoxville to meet all your comfort needs. And we stand behind all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.