Having a carbon monoxide detector in a central spot is the smartest way to detect this deadly gas. Carbon monoxide is colorless, odorless and is deadly in heavy levels.
A carbon monoxide detector is like a smoke alarm. It screens the air and beeps if carbon monoxide levels are too high. Ideally, you should use at least one detector close to all living areas, or on each floor in your house. These detectors are best used when paired with our HVAC maintenance memberships, which keep your unit in the best shape and may help you stop carbon monoxide in Knoxville.