You might have tried to mask indoor odors by relying on air fresheners or lighting candles. Unfortunately, these tactics just hide the odors, not eliminate them. They also may lower indoor air quality in your Knoxville house by triggering allergic reactions, headaches or eye sensitivity.
Bacteria, dust mites, animal dander and mold could also make your house smell. One method for purifying the air is with germicidal UV lights in your residence.
These lights are placed in your heating and cooling unit to:
- Kill odors
- End mold growth
- Sterilize the interior of your heating and cooling system
Every now and then bad ventilation leads to bad odors. Some signs of this are:
- Wet walls and windows
- Stale air
A licensed R & M Climate Control Service Experts specialist can examine your heating and cooling equipment to learn if this is a problem we should repair. Your Expert will also detail how to repair the problem, which can include installing a ventilation system to provide more fresh air.