We Guarantee You'll Approve of Our Expert AC Installation in Knoxville
When you are looking for AC installation in Knoxville, you shouldn’t skimp and let just any company put in your new equipment.
That’s where the professionals from R & M Climate Control Service Experts enter. In addition to having the training and credentials to stand behind our quality air conditioning installation, we’ll provide you with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Reach us at 865-229-6176 to set your AC installation now.
5 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start to give you small clues that it’s going out. Here are five of the most usual ones.
- You frequently need repairs. As your air conditioner advances in years, it becomes less energy efficient and more likely to breakdowns. If we’re regularly at your house for air conditioning repairs, it might be time for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs swiftly add up. When they’re greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s time to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is more than 15 years old. With annual air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could run for 20 years. However, it’s wise to start prepping for replacement close to the 15-year mark so it’s not a surprise.
- Your air conditioner uses R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was purchased prior to 2010, it potentially uses R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is no longer being produced due to its negative effects on the ozone layer. Because R22 has been discontinued, resolving a refrigerant leak would be very expensive.
- You want to reduce your electrical bills. Installing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and pairing it with a smart thermostat is a good approach to spend less on energy costs. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s only 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient air conditioner could save you 20–40% on electrical expenses.
At R & M Climate Control Service Experts, our Experts will collaborate with you to pick the ideal model for your budget. We’ll also do a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to confirm right sizing.
We know that needing a new air conditioner can be a crisis you’re not completely financially prepped for. That’s why we have flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll get a new air conditioner. You won’t require a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all incorporated. Plus, you’ll get to hold on to any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a valued Advantage Program member, you’ll also receive 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Plan on All Through Air Conditioner Installation
What differentiates us from every other HVAC repair outfit in Knoxville? Here are several of the steps we take on installation day.
When our highly skilled specialists are at your residence, you presume they’ll install your new unit for optimal operation. And they’ll leave your home and garden in an unchanged condition as when they got there.
Beyond that, you can feel confident knowing you’re working a completely licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Clean installation—When the setup work requires us to walk inside your home, we’ll wear shoe coverings to guard your floors from dust. We’ll also put down drop cloths around the installation area to keep your flooring protected from refuse during our work.
- Excellent service—Our specialists are ACE-certified. This means they’ve finished extensive education to earn the most desirable technical licensing in the industry.
- Attention to detail—We’ll go through an installation worksheet all through the process to double-check each individual small detail is covered. We’ll also check your system is operating properly and matches local laws before we leave. Once installation is finished, we’ll ensure you understand how to work your new thermostat and air conditioner.
- Periodic statuses—We’ll communicate how installation is going and when you can anticipate us to be wrapped up.