It’s not difficult to forget regular service for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the top priority we’re thinking about at R & M Climate Control Service Experts.
That’s due to the fact annual maintenance gives lots of perks for your equipment, including greater efficiency and a decreased likelihood for malfunctions. You can get these advantages—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll get rapid response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also have a smaller bill for our Expert repairs. As always, our service is backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also do an exhaustive inspection of your equipment whenever they’re at your home. These examinations might help uncover heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to improve your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products as well.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes through the HVAC issues in your residence. This might help you make an informed decision when you’re debating repair or replacement.
Why is Annual HVAC Maintenance so Critial?
Yearly maintenance delivers lots of benefits for your heating and cooling system.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on utility expenses.**
- Discovers little troubles before they cause pricey service calls.
- Helps extend your unit’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps protect your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan has yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling system. This checkup is the most exhaustive you can find. That’s since its multistep cleaning and adjustment steps help bring back your unit to the highest efficiency, trustworthiness and energy savings.
Besides a 29-point visual examination, here’s what each checkup includes.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting power and safety devices
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Testing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting power and safety controls
- Replacing standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Includes
- Seasonal Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Never any trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual examination on every visit
To begin, contact our Experts at 865-229-6176. We’ll help you find the right membership plan to match your requirements and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.