It’s simple to forget regular service for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the top concern we’re keeping in mind at R & M Climate Control Service Experts.
That’s due to the fact annual maintenance offers a lot of perks for your equipment, including greater efficiency and a decreased possibility for malfunctions. You can get these advantages—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll get rapid response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As always, our service is backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also do an exhaustive inspection of your equipment whenever they’re at your home. These checks might help uncover heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to improve your residence’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products also.
You’ll also get our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes through the HVAC issues in your house. This might help you make an informed decision when you’re debating repair or replacement.
Why is Regular HVAC Maintenance so Critial?
Yearly maintenance provides a lot of advantages for your heating and cooling system.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on utility expenses.**
- Pinpoints minor troubles before they cause pricey service calls.
- Helps extend your unit’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps protect your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan has yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling units. This work is the most exhaustive in the business. That’s due to the fact its multistep cleaning and adjustment processes help bring back your unit to the highest efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
Besides a 29-point visual check, here’s what each checkup includes.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Analyzing A/C starting power and safety devices
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Taking a look at furnace starting power and safety controls
- Replacing standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Includes
- Seasonal Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual check on every visit
To begin, contact our Experts at 865-229-6176. We’ll help you find the right membership plan to match your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.