Your heating and cooling unit is an investment in your home. Protect it and your loved ones’ comfort with Armor+, one of our most extensive heating and cooling service memberships.
After you join, you won’t pay a cent extra for parts or labor. This shields your wallet from pricey emergency repair calls. When you request an appointment, you’ll enjoy a fast response through our 24/7/365 priority service. And we’ll make sure you’re satisfied with our Expert repairs through our one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Each time our Experts are at your place, we’ll do an exhaustive examination of your unit. This helps us discover any issues with your heating, cooling or indoor air quality. If you need to boost your air quality to get relief from allergies, your membership will help you save on those products as well.
We’ll also give you our exclusive Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over any comfort troubles in your residence. This way, you can make a well-informed choice on repair or replacement.
This service also covers seasonal Precision Tune-Ups for your cooling and heating system. Here are a couple of advantages to having this detailed repair completed.
5 Advantages of Routine HVAC Service
- Restores efficiency that may save you up to 30% on utility costs.**
- Identifies small issues before they create pricey repairs.
- Helps extend your equipment’s life span.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty ongoing.
- Helps shield your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you depend on a fuel-burning furnace.
Each equipment checkup has a 29-point visual examination in addition to these services. And more!
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Observing thermostat calibration
- Checking refrigerant pressure and cooling steps
- Inspecting A/C starting capabilities and safety devices
- Washing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat settings and combustion air
- Inspecting furnace starting capability and safety controls
- Installing new standard air filters
- Fastening electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Armor+ Membership Includes
*For Armor+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Armor+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Filters included
- Seasonal Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Once-a-year safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee on repairs*
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on each visit
- 29-point visual inspection on each visit