Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when thinking about everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we begin entering a new season, it’s natural to think ahead about upcoming bills and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help prevent issues, it can help boost your system’s efficiency and help you save money over time.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only bonuses of annual furnace service; it also features our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians complete are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll check the heat exchanger surface, searching for cracks or signs of wear that could be diminishing efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Correct air circulation makes certain that air is being distributed throughout your home to leave you with total comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will inspect your system’s fuel operation for proper pressure to make certain it is being transported to the furnace acceptably, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A number of the electrical parts of your system need to be inspected every year to make sure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are working safely.
There are also a variety of furnace service and tune-up plans you can select from so both your comfort and budget needs are met. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time arranging furnace service, the pros at R & M Climate Control Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning are here to make it stress-free for you. If you have any questions regarding our service, feel free to give us a call at 865-229-6176 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its benefits.