Summer has made its debut in Knoxville and the last thing you need is your air conditioner malfunctioning during the extreme temperatures. Help prevent your home’s air conditioner from breaking down with an annual air conditioning tune-up from R & M Climate Control Service Experts.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Similiar to how you go to your physician every year for an exam, an air conditioner tune-up is an annual visit to make sure your central A/C system is healthy and in working order. Most general AC tune-ups will cover cleaning the condenser coils, calibrating the thermostat, inspecting your refrigerant levels and checking for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical pieces, and assessing the operation of the blower motor and blower belt.
Air conditioning tune-ups with R & M Climate Control Service Experts
When you call R & M Climate Control Service Experts for your A/C system tune-up, our tune-ups encompass a full visual inspection as well as an extensive cleaning. Keeping reading for the complete list of steps in our System Inspection and Precision air conditioner tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Examine oil and air filters
- Examine blower components
- Gauge air flow
- Examine all electrical connections
- Ensure proper system performance
- Inspect quality of installation
- Check area around equipment
- Inspect equipment clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Test starting capabilities
- Assess safety controls
- Measure temperature contrast in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Evaluate volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving pieces
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Observe cooling cycle
- Issue biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
R & M Climate Control Service Experts in Knoxville is currently getting you ready for summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and qualifying HVAC equipment upgrades. To discover more or schedule your annual air conditioning tune-up, call 865-229-6176 today!