You may not see any white Christmases in Florida but that doesn’t discourage the Florida centers in the Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning family from getting into the holiday spirit. For the past four years, the Florida centers have offered discounts on Precision tune-ups in exchange for a contribution to Toys For Tots.
This year the Florida Service Experts centers are providing no-charge Precision tune-ups in exchange for an unused, unwrapped toy. All the toys collected will be given to the local Toys For Tots for the 2016 Christmas season. The complete list of Florida Service Experts centers is below:
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Cocoa
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Miami
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Jupiter
- Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning of Ocala
- All American Air Service Experts, Deland
- Air Engineers Service Experts, Jacksonville
“This is the fourth year that our company has extended this wonderful offer, and it honestly is one of our favorite times of the year,” said Bill Selman, Regional Director for the Southeast Region of Service Experts. “We’ve accumulated hundreds of toys and helped our customers save money, while making sure that their homes are comfortable during the chaotic holidays and beyond.”
Alongside the Florida offices, the Service Experts centers in South Carolina have also offered discounts on seasonal tune-ups for the past few years. Below are the South Carolina discounts:
- Pardee Service Experts, Charleston - $69 tune-up with toy
- Midland Air Service Experts, Columbia - $69 tune-up with toy
- Epperson Service Experts, Hilton Head Island - $89 tune-up with toy
To find out how you can help Toys For Tots this holiday season or to discover a local drop near you, please visit http://www.toysfortots.org/.