Spring may have passed but it’s never too late to save your air! Take a look at these facts about air quality and call R & M Climate Control Service Experts for your free indoor air quality evaluation and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe about 3000 gallons of air everyday
- People living in the U.S. spend more than 85% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- Half of sicknesses are caused or aggravated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can destroy up to 99.97% of the impurities in the air, including viruses, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our cute experts in the video and then check out SaveYourAir.com.