Spring may have passed but it’s never too late to save your air! Check out these facts about air quality and call R & M Climate Control Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your free indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe about 3000 gallons of air everyday
- People living in the U.S. spend more than 85% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- Half of sicknesses are caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can destroy up to 99.97% of the impurities in the air, including viruses, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our cute experts below and then check out SaveYourAir.com.