No matter what the temperature outside, the temperature in your home influences how comfortable it will seem. Set it just right and your rooms will seem like a nice escape from it all. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t operating properly, you’ll know. And it won’t be enjoyable.
It’s time to take an in-depth look at the manner you’re utilizing your heating and cooling equipment. It could make the difference between a superstar system or a pathetic performer. Try this short quiz from Service Experts to find out more.
- Hotter days are almost here. How do you get your AC ready?
- Change out the HVAC filter and clear up the vents. Then it’s ready to go.
- Call in the pros for seasonal maintenance.
- Nothing at all. It will be fine.
- You’re having an event on a especially warm night, but the AC isn’t functioning. What’s your first step?
- Tell my attendees to bring icy beverages.
- Schedule an emergency repair to get it functioning before the party starts.
- Start my fans and pray for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is getting old. What will you do when it’s time for a replacement?
- Allow my contractor choose and pay for it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and charges by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Install the most expensive system available.
- When you get your next monthly utility bill, what do you think you’ll discover?
- It will be a little higher. My heating and cooling costs have increased quite a bit.
- It will be comparable to the charges for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I read it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your home comfort system is making a weird noise. What do you do?
- Get my toolbox and spend a weekend trying to fix it.
- Call a qualified technician to check it out.
- Forget about it and wait until it goes away.
Now add up your results. If you picked mostly Bs, your heating and cooling tendencies are on the money. You’re taking care of your equipment and you have a plan for replacement. But if you responded to any of these problems with As or Cs, you could make a couple of changes to help your system perform more efficiently. Keep going to learn how.
Improved HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Book Annual Maintenance While changing your air filter and clearing your vents are important tasks to prepare your machinery for a different season, a professional tune-up is critical to wrap up the process. During a routine visit, your professional technician will perform a series of tasks that advance the energy efficiency of your HVAC. And while they’re there, your HVAC professional will look out for more severe problems for your system. That could save you a costly breakdown later in the season.
Select an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even correctly maintained home comfort systems can have trouble sometimes. And it always seems to occur at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can save you the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program gives that critical service to homeowners at no other cost.
Create a plan for your HVAC system transition. Some HVAC systems can last for 10 to 15 years, but they won’t last forever. Create an idea of what you want now to avoid last-minute pressure when your machine takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It provides you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front expenses. And as an added bonus, the program also has free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy charges and don’t ignore it when they dramatically change. Your utility bills can reveal more than your monthly costs. If you’re noticing a stable hike in your bills but no difference in home comfort, something is likely occurring with your equipment. A new high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more stable energy usage—and that means fewer unknown amounts on your bill.
Call in the pros when you notice a weird noise from your home comfort system. That noise is more than irritating. It demonstrates something is wrong with your HVAC. Even if it’s a comparatively small trouble, left unchecked it could make for an expensive repair in the future. Don’t try to regulate it yourself. Leave it to the pros to diagnose and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you quite a lot when you don’t manage it. If you use these tips, you could save time, money and irritation. And if your system just isn’t helping anymore, think about choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To hear more, give us a call or request an appointment online. We’re happy to help!