Your HVAC system’s wellness is important, because it keeps your house comfy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen naturally. Your HVAC system works hard all season to keep you cozy. This makes it susceptible to a big range of troubles.
Often troubles are trivial enough that they won’t block your furnace or air conditioner from working. But they can decrease its energy efficiency—and your energy bill. If these troubles grow, your total system could be in danger.
That’s headaches and expenses that you might have been able to avoid. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC maintenance can decrease the risk of malfunctions by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Needed
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or running properly, you might ask whether maintenance is necessary. It is, and here are a couple of reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But skipping regular furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in most cases, you’re canceling your warranty. Spending a small sum on maintenance now can help you avoid expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise take care of.
- Pinpoints minor problems early. Blocking big problems from taking place in the first place is the wisest approach to protect your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance work provides the opportunity to closely check and lubricate essential internal pieces. And it also provides time to get necessary repairs done before the peak heating or cooling season begins. You’ll spend less money in the long run if troubles are fixed as they appear.
- May boost energy efficiency. Yearly maintenance is about more than preventing malfunctions. It’s also to keep your system operating as smoothly as possible. Oftentimes this creates an improvement to your residence’s energy efficiency. You could have reduced energy expenses, as well as the peace of mind your system is in tip-top shape.
- May help your system run longer. When your HVAC system is running smoothly, it may last a lot longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners run around 15–20 years, but skilled maintenance could help lengthen this life span even more.
Get More Out of Your HVAC Membership Plan with R & M Climate Control Service Experts
Annual maintenance is essential, especially since it can help you save as much as 30% on year-round heating and cooling expenses.* But with R & M Climate Control Service Experts, you’ll be able to choose from a variety of membership plans that match your unique needs. All our memberships are full of special perks supplied by NATE-certified Experts.
From complete to budget-conscious, we provide the right membership plan to keep your home comfort systems without worry and efficient.
If you need to replace your HVAC equipment soon or just are looking for something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll have a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is needed.
Don’t want to be charged with unexpected repair bills? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program offers the most ample protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also cover air filters, so you won’t have to worry about forgetting to purchase and changing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is created to fit any budget. You’ll have priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You won’t have to worry about spending additional money if you need our pros on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip expenses are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. In addition, you’ll also get a few other desired benefits of our full-featured plans, such as 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a couple of our members’ other most-loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner usually malfunctions during the most extreme temps. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems quit working too, so we’re often working through a sizeable volume of service calls. With a R & M Climate Control Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to cut the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime fees. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your home’s indoor air quality is critical all the more. That’s why we’re providing 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Designed with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our work comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t right, you can depend on us to keep at it until it is.
- Detailed visual check on each visit. Your family’s comfort is our main priority. That’s why each visit includes a 29-point visual check and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is an expensive investment. Keep it protected and access more perks by getting one of our membership plans right away. Whatever your budget is, we can help you find the right plan for your needs and home. To begin with your membership plan, reach us at 865-229-6176 today.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.