The overall efficiency of your HVAC system is critical because it improves home comfort and strong indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen automatically. Your furnace and air conditioner work vigorously all year-round, which subjects them to a broad range of possible problems.
These issues are frequently simple enough that they don’t keep your furnace or air conditioner from working. However, they may influence energy efficiency—and your energy expenses. If these complications expand, your entire system may be threatened. These are headaches and costs you can prevent with regular HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Beneficial
If a furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or looks to be performing just fine, you might struggle with why HVAC maintenance is needed. Here’s what this annual service can provide you.
Keeps Your Warranty in Tact
A warranty helps you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But ignoring routine maintenance cancels your warranty. Dedicating a brief amount on a tune-up now may help you avoid pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise address.
Identifies Small Troubles in Advance
Preventing big issues in the first place is the simplest method to care for your HVAC system. Scheduled maintenance visits provide the opportunity to thoroughly review and lubricate vital internal components. It also provides time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season arrives. You’ll spend less money across your system’s life span if issues are resolved as they pop up.
Can Boost Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than preventing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system performing as well as possible. The stronger performance may decrease your energy expenses by up to 30%.
Can Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can survive years longer. A large number of furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but annual maintenance can extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
R & M Climate Control Service Experts offers a number of membership plans designed to suit your specific needs. From inexpensive options to all-inclusive coverage, we can provide the ideal maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems running efficiently and reliably.
At just $5 per month, our Priority+™ membership is designed to work with your budget. You’ll get priority service, even during our busiest weeks. You also won’t have to worry about spending more on overtime expenses if you reach out to our experts on a night, weekend or holiday. Travel expenses are taken care of as well, saving you around $99 per visit. You’ll also have access to many of the most-wanted advantages from our larger plans, including 15% discounts on repairs and indoor air quality products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership offers the best value. It adds a routine safety inspection, increased energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We recommend the Armor+™ membership if you are looking for peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the most varied protection for your HVAC system. This plan also comes with replacement air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are looking to replace your HVAC equipment right away, or you just want equipment that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is right for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a handful of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to fail during the most extreme weather. Unfortunately, this is usually when everyone else’s systems malfunction too. So we regularly handle a greater volume of service calls during peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll jump to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never have to worry about covering the expense of a R & M Climate Control Service Experts technician coming to your house.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more important than ever. That’s why our plans come with 15% off air quality products including whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Designed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t up to your standards, you can count on us to keep trying until it is.
- Comprehensive visual review with every visit. Your home comfort is our top priority. That’s why each visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your HVAC system is a key home investment. Protect it while gaining access to additional benefits by participating in a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you select the perfect plan for your needs. To learn more, call us at 865-229-6176 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.