With Earth Day approaching, you may be overwhelmed with recommendations to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater great for the earth, it can save you money and last longer than your traditional tank heater. For real! We compiled the best reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – Although the initial investment can seem a bit challenging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of approximately $300.
- Continuous Flow – Everyone has felt it. The shocking pain of frigid water pelting against your skin when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Your cold showers could be over! Tankless water heaters negate that problem altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlast inefficient tank water heaters by 5-10 years. So in addition to the government rebate, you don’t have to replace your tankless water heater as often, so you can save even more money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only require enough energy to heat the volume of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you’re not going to use. This wonderful tidbit can save you nearly 20% off your water heating costs. They also require less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be installed under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to crack, no flooding. While a leak is not impossible as with any plumbing appliance or device, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water stored in a tank waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t store water in a tank, you always have new, clean water that isn’t kept in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these wonderful reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call R & M Climate Control Service Experts today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We will help to make sure you select the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.