Stop the Sneezes! What you might not know about the quality of the air in your household.
Take a deep breath. That feels pretty great, right? Or does it?
You might be surprised if you were aware of how many toxins you may have just inhaled, including chemical vapors, microbes, blight, viruses, bacteria, dust, dirt, pollen, allergens and more. All of these play a part in amplified allergy symptoms, which could lead to at the least, discomfort in your house, and at the worst, strong respiratory and sinus problems.
According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of American:
- Nasal allergies impinge on about 50 million people in the United States.
- Allergies affect as many as 30% of adults and 40% of children.
- Allergic disease (including asthma) is the fifth leading chronic disease in the United States.
- Allergic disease is the third most common chronic disease in children under 18 years of age.
But it doesn't have to be that way! Call R & M Climate Control Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning right now for a FREE home air quality and comfort analysis at 865-229-6176
or arrange your appointment online. We have resolutions that can help improve your indoor air quality, help preserve your breathing air healthy, and may even help decrease the quantity of medication you’re taking to battle airborne allergens.
Eliminating Indoor Air Pollution is Easy
According to the EPA, indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. ONE HUNDRED times! Comtemplate the reality that you breathe an estimated 3,000 gallons of air each day. So do your kids. So does your pet. Seriously, people, we shouldn’t take indoor air quality for granted. It’s time to make a change.
Luckily R & M Climate Control Service Experts can help! There are many options for fighting allergy-inducing pollution in your household. High-efficiency air filtration and air cleaners filter or eradicate all the irritating airborne toxins that lead to sneezing. Options run from HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtration to lights that eliminate viruses and duct cleaning that removes built-up debris from over the years.
Your family needs to do something to strengthen the quality of the air you breathe indoors. By taking control, you can do the following:
- Help you and your family stay healthier. That’s right, you can Stop the Sneezes! According to the American College of Allergists, 50 percent of all illnesses are either [[caused|created|instigated or intensified by polluted indoor air.
- Lessen your home's energy consumption. How? Cleaner air increases how well your heating and cooling system runs. Can you say “smaller carbon footprint” and “lower costs over time?”
- Protect your investment. Improved air quality protects heating and air conditioning components from corrosion, microbials, dirt, and debris.
Call R & M Climate Control Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 865-229-6176
to plan your FREE home air quality and comfort analysis.