How many times have you left your house and remembered you forgot to change the temperature or close up the garage door? There’s nothing we can do about the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® boasts remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can adjust the temperature in your home from any location in the world.
Up to 50% of your monthly utility bills are a result of heating and cooling your living space.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is a simple and easy way to start lowering those energy costs. You can also purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are just some of the benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that gives you control to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for simple programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you are away
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they are developed and alerts you and R & M Climate Control Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Knoxville to any system maintenance issues
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast displays outdoor temperatures
To learn more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money at home, call R & M Climate Control Service Experts in Knoxville at 865-229-6176.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy