The best way to avoid bad performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with R & M Climate Control Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Knoxville. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians have you covered. They’ll perform our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll have complete peace of mind knowing our 8 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve gone through rigorous training and are very qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will stay in prime working condition longer, providing continuous warmth throughout the winter season.
At R & M Climate Control Service Experts in Knoxville, we offer a number of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Check and clean gas burner section
- Our experts inspect the heating exchange surface for chips or signs of wear, which may greatly affect efficiency.
Verify correct airflow and blower operation
- This process ensures air is properly circulating through your home to provide you with the most comfort.
Ensure correct calibration of gas valve
- We analyze your unit’s fuel operation to keep the right amount of pressure delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is crucial for efficiency and safety.
Examine all electrical components
- A number of your system’s electrical parts should be examined annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. You don’t want to have to deal with one of these parts breaking down on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This heating and cooling service covers 29 checks. It also includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can see any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could routine furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help reduce your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is effectively maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Browse through our Maintenance Plans, or call 865-229-6176 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.