Don’t make assumptions about this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces are still energy efficient, especially compared to that more than 10-year-old furnace you have at home. Not only could these gas furnaces help you save on your heating and cooling expenses, they also feature durable cabinets and lasting performance. Learn more about each product below or making an appointment with R & M Climate Control Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Knoxville.
In Knoxville, an EL180E gas furnace won’t just benefit you in the winter. It can help conserve energy in the summer months, too. We’re not kidding. You can have it all with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is designed to maintain a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature shifts. The system is also quiet, helps reduce waste and helps lower your energy bills. Dual-fuel enables you to connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your system can switch between gas and electric to keep you warm and comfortable.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – built to last, and its resilient finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – boosts comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds quiet and minimizes losses
When you’re looking for two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace truly excels. If in search of energy efficiency, you’ll find a 93% AFUE efficiency rating, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. Basically, you have the opportunity to save hundreds on your utility expenses every year because the system minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re more concerned with performance, note the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and more reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and made to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for complete control and easy operation
Just because it’s listed as basic efficiency doesn’t mean it won’t deliver strong energy efficiency. The ML180 gas furnace has an efficiency rating of 80% AFUE, meaning you’ll save energy and money with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. Additionally, its sealed blower compartment minimizes loss and maximizes efficiency, so you – and your house in Knoxville – will stay warm and comfy even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – exceeds industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to strengthen reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – allows you to combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to add to your comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Knoxville, give us a call at 865-229-6176 or schedule a free appointment.