Get Amazing Energy Efficiency with an Energence® Rooftop HVAC SystemWhen it comes to rooftop HVAC systems that will save big on energy, the Lennox® Energence model tops the list. Energence is one of the most efficient commercial HVAC systems in its class, with up to 18.0 SEER, 21.5 IEER and 13.9 EER. These numbers are nothing compared to the ratings earned when you add the SunSource® Commercial Energy System, which will produce efficiency levels of 34 SEER and 43 IEER. Simply put, this means you will experience the highest reduction in energy costs possible on your facility.
Compared to standard units, our optional SmartAirflow™ system can up to 35% of your annual ventilation energy consumption. Additionally, the Energence rooftop system has been certified by ENERGY STAR® and exceeds ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers) 90.1-2010 minimum standards by 92%.
It’s not just efficient – the Energence rooftop system is easily serviceable, very reliable and will ensure your company saves energy and stays comfortable for years. We’ll highlight some of the most innovative features:
- Isolated compressor compartment – allows normal compressor operation during service without disrupting airflow
- Environ™ coil system – reduces refrigerant charge requirements to boost reliability and sustainability
- SmartWire™ system – simplifies thermostat installation to minimize the chance miswiring
- Corrosion-resistant, removable, reversible, double-sloped drain pan – for flexibility, reliability and serviceability
- Patented Humiditrol® dehumidification system – allows independent control of temperature and humidity so you can maximize your comfort
- Multiple cooling stages – helps cut back on temperature swings
Our professionally trained technicians at R & M Climate Control Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Knoxville can install, maintain and repair your Energence rooftop system. Call 865-229-6176 for a free, no-obligation energy analysis and consultation to learn more.